2007年3月30日星期五

Purpose of life


God created all living creatures on earth, and he created everything I could see or could not see in a perfect harmony. The purpose of life should therefore to honor our Creator and to glorify His Mighty Name.


Revelation 4: 11 :" Then I looked and heard the voice for many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they sang:


" worthy is the Lamb, who was salin, to receive poer and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and grory and praise."


However, We human and Satan because our sinful nature, we could not glorify our GOD. Romans 3: 23 " for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD." Isaiah 43: 7 " everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."


Jesus came to earth is to fulfill God's command that is to glory Him. Jesus , son of God and God Himself has illustrated GOD's purpose for our life. John 16: 24 " I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you have gave me to do."

没有评论: